ACCIDENTALLY GROWS REALLY ATTACHED TO A STORY I’LL NEVER WRITE
a mix for modern-day witches who hex their lovers and pocket their souls
I. glasser - apply, II. polica - very cruel, III. braids - lammicken, IV. chelsea wolfe - house of metal, V. blooms - skin, VI. the kills - future starts slow, VII. london grammar - devil inside, VIII. ladytron - destroy everything you touch, IX. the knife - heartbeats, X. chelsea wolfe - fight like gods, XI. saint saviour - this ain’t no hymn, XII. unkle ft. elle j & joel cadbury - set no sun, XIII. sarah blasko - i awake, XIV. nina kinert - moonwalker, XV. lykke li - no rest for the wicked, XVI. nola wren - fireproof
*slips $3.58 into your shirt pocket* like my selfie *winks*
- Thomas believing his best friend is dead. That the one person who means the world to him is gone. That he has missed decades of the world moving on, but the only thing he can’t let go of is Newt.
- Thomas fighting this new assassin with the mask and the long shaggy blond hair. Thomas doing everything to shut this person down.
- Thomas being stared down by the newly unmasked assassin. Thomas taking a second or two to speak over the lump in his throat. “Newt?” ”Who the hell is Newt?”
- Thomas, all bloody and wrecked, begging Newt to remember. “…’Till the end of the line, Newt.”
- Thomas falling. Thomas feeling his body swallowed by the water. Thomas slowly losing consciousness. Everything is a blur and the last thing he sees is the faded outline of an arm. Grabbing him. Pulling him.
- Newt walking into the Captain America. Newt seeing Thomas’ face. Newt seeing them together. Newt reading the story.
- Newt’s heart breaking and he murmurs to himself, “Tommy.”